1. Basically, a Ticket Shop user can visit the site without depositing personal data. The usage of all ticket shop functionalities is only possible, however, following user registration. To this end, the user must enter his name, address and e-mail address. Trinity Music GmbH processes the user's personal data in observance with the data protection provisions applicable to the contract. The data will be recorded, processed and used in the scope required for the substantiation, design or modification of the contractual relationship. Trinity Music GmbH is entitled to transfer these data to third parties commissioned with the implementation of the contract as far as this is required so that the concluded contracts can be fulfilled. Moreover, the Trinity Music GmbH will not pass on data of the user to third parties unless the user has issued his express consent thereof. The user can withdraw his consent at any time without stating the reasons towards the Trinity Music GmbH.
2. The user can retrieve and modify at any time the data which was saved for the purpose of using by Trinity Music GmbH at any time via his user account. If the data of the user becomes permanently deleted, then a relevant notification will be sent to the Trinity Music GmbH. Reference will be made that under certain circumstances, personal data can only be deleted following a certain period of time due to legal or contractual storage obligations. In this case, the affected data will be locked until the time of deletion.
3. In order to make using the ticket shop as comfortable as possible for the user, in some areas so-called cookies are used. Cookies are small text files that are saved on the user's hard drive. Cookies are used for the so-called shopping cart function as well as for compiling statistics pertaining to the usage of the ticket shop in order to continually improve the offer for the user. Trinity Music GmbH does not use technologies that link accumulating information with user data through cookies to determine the identity of the user. Principally speaking, the ticket shop can also be used without cookies, which may, however, lead to limited functionality of the ticket shop. Web browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies generally or in specific cases.
4. Links to the sites of other providers may be found within the ticket shop offer. As Trinity Music GmbH has no influence over these websites, the user is recommended to obtain the information provided there, where applicable, pertaining to data protection. Trinity Music GmbH assumes no liability for the content of linked contents.
6. Service provider as defined by the Teleservices Data Protection Act and responsible entity as defined by the Federal Data Protection Act is Trinity Music GmbH, Gleditschstrasse 79, 10823 Berlin.